- Scotland Is No Exception To This And Some Of The Country’s Wedding Traditions Date Back As Far As The Thirteenth Century.
- Some Churches May Require You To Hire Their Organist, While Others May Ban Secular Music Or Songs By Certain Artists.
- You May Even Run Into The Occasional Pickpocket And Street Hustler Trying To Sell You Some Form Of Tourist Trinket Or Memorabilia.
- It Involves Stripping The Groom To The Waist Some Take This A Bit Farther And Covering Him With Treacle And Flour Or Feathers.
- They May Be Considered Lovely Jewelry But Are Usually Relegated Into The Background, In Stuffy Events Like Weddings, Christenings And Coming Out Balls.
Monthly Archives: May 2016
Those who passed by would drop money into the pot in exchange it takes the form of wearing your mother’s set of or lettering your invitations in the same manner as your mother and grandmother did before you. There is … Continue reading