- Scotland Is No Exception To This And Some Of The Country’s Wedding Traditions Date Back As Far As The Thirteenth Century.
- Some Churches May Require You To Hire Their Organist, While Others May Ban Secular Music Or Songs By Certain Artists.
- You May Even Run Into The Occasional Pickpocket And Street Hustler Trying To Sell You Some Form Of Tourist Trinket Or Memorabilia.
- It Involves Stripping The Groom To The Waist Some Take This A Bit Farther And Covering Him With Treacle And Flour Or Feathers.
- They May Be Considered Lovely Jewelry But Are Usually Relegated Into The Background, In Stuffy Events Like Weddings, Christenings And Coming Out Balls.
Monthly Archives: December 2016
It Involves Stripping The Groom To The Waist Some Take This A Bit Farther And Covering Him With Treacle And Flour Or Feathers.
Exceptions To The Traditional Wedding Invitation There are many circumstances for the ceremony, the cocktail hour, the reception, and possibly even an after-party. These staged events generally start off looking like the typical first dance with a classic song option … Continue reading